1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heretic

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by gliddofglood, Jun 3, 2019.

1. It’s complicated. It’s been essentially rebuilt but the fault has been elusive.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Heretic :D

It's a twin, it has heritage, it's cool :upyeah:

Before I passed my bike test I sat on a new Thunderbird and thought it quite cool - I then bought a Monster and never looked back :cool:

3. I’ve tried a Multistrada in the past but the riding position isn’t my thing. Nor is the look. Or the expense, frankly. I don’t doubt its performance in all departments.

4. And it's uglier than a 999 - apparently :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. t9's aint ugly. its a a thing of beauty

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I'm only jealous :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. i would have one. maybe when/if i ever have time to fettle. all i want from a bike at the mo is somthing that starts of the button and washes its self.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Not too much to ask of an Italian machine after all :D
    I try to deal with the latter part of the conundrum by being a fair weather biker...…:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  9. aye, lots of visible nooks and crannies on that triumph i noticed. lots to keep clean

10. :D
    never on a bike. not mine anyhoo.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Was being tongue in cheek - wouldn't put one near anything Italian - mamma mia :eek:

12. not if you wanna eep the laquer on.

13. Ha ha, and electrickery going where it's meant to be :upyeah:

14. that i can cope with. tarting and fafing aint my thing

15. With you on that, don't want to go 'too shiny'
    When I get 'older' there is no way I'm getting a Harley - FFS who in their right mind is gonna enjoy polishing that!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. one of the lads here probably. harlys and cleaning is his thing.

17. I kind of wish I had the time - but then I'd find something better to do :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. 6FF8D490-84B1-4256-8895-4DA707193BC4.jpeg Cracking bike

I have an air cooled 900 Thruxton which has all sorts of modifications to it. Sorely tempted by a 1200 but I need to be good.

• Like Like x 4
  19. 2EBD5110-984B-4F3F-B506-3355F86DD738.jpeg

I bought a Thruxton R back in 2016 - it’s a brilliant bike, the engine is a gem, feel like you’re in control and sounds amazing after you by pass the cat. Loads of extras to buy to make it different. The after sales service from Triumph has been impressive after all the re calls and warranty claims. I’ve owned it for 3 years, probably the longest I’ve owned any bike, no chance of selling, the Monster will go first..You’ll love it...enjoy.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information