1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All From Redditch, Worcestershire

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by alex mansell, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Welcome to the forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi Alex Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  3. My she’s a Hon...

Her stock pipes look absolutely fine to me by the way, I’d luv to get my hands on em any day of the week...

welcome by the way, Rodders... x

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. We still talking about the Ducati

5. Oh yes. Why? X

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. No Reason , Was taken with humour if it was Regards to my beautiful girlfriend

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. You can never tell thru messages especially when I can’t post any emojis lol

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Oh yes, sorry I’d not really noticed her, yep your a lucky lad beautiful Ducati and a fine looking lady too..

Enjoy! Just be careful and don’t fall off her.. X

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum lovely looking bike you have there still miss my Pannigale
    Just need pictures of your bins

10. Welcome Alex. You'll learn about the bin thing, it's an unwritten forum rule that pics of a new bike needs to include your bins. It's not worth asking why beyond that explanation. TBH.

11. Had a look thru the forum last night and seen a few pictures with bins in , I’ll remember that for next time , thx lol

12. Love the bike bro, so jealous of the wrap, I want that for my 1198, cept, I've have 7 "Chaz"

13. Will be changing the number to 7 over the next few weeks as 7 is my number as well :)

14. Some pics of my old gen 1s

824159DD-BF80-463C-86B8-D53D29ADFAF4.jpeg

2BBB1604-F346-4702-900E-7D22576FF138.jpeg

962414E1-D9E1-4768-AD6A-D4F81BE36EE2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oh whaaaaaaat....now I'm really Jelly....

16. Gonna have to change all them there pics in the work shop to Chaz ones....:astonished:

17. Good see another local Panigale owner. Hope to catch you around at C&M once the weather improves.

18. Me too fella.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information