1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Ducati Newb

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by gog5, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Hi just got my first Ducati yesterday and although haven't been out on it yet I love it!

Not to sure on plans for it yet but probably more carbon bits and an exhaust. Looking for an exhaust and indoor cover in the wanted section if anyone has either.

cheers

20171128_205348.jpg [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG] [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome Gog :):upyeah:

3. That put you in your place!
    Welcome to the forum :)

4. Welcome again Dave :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Welcome dude

6. Thanks for the welcome, looks like a great forum :upyeah:

7. Welcome along Goggles :cool:

8. Hello there Gog :grinning:! Understand the feeling, got mine late season but it's parked where I can walk by and look at it everyday. Guessing you also have a bin nearby that you can post a picture of. We'll be anxiously awaiting for it...
    BTW-Forum member @Ducbird will be thrilled, another "red" Duc (her favorite).

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome aboard 'goggley' one...

I see you caught the wrath of one of the forum bobby's already and decided introduced yourself properly! We like things done properly around here ;)

You'll have another resident bobby on your case if you don't include a bin in your pictures too... It's an unwritten rule of the forum which is closely monitored by @Ducbird

10. Yeahhhh it’s a red one
    I see you are trying to fool me with the buckets it won’t work
    Pics of bins are the law here

Welcome into the mad house :)

11. Bins?! like a custard test or have I missed something?:confused:

12. Welcome gog :upyeah:

13. Jello & Welcome Mr Gog

14. Yo welcome and where ya bin ?

15. And you have to frame the shot of the bins or you will feel the wrath. And make sure they are your and not next doors....jeez :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Welcome Gog, I also recently got my first Ducati. I fortuitously got a bin in my first image ;-)

#18 JayDaDuc, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. And if you promise a pic of ya fit neighbors wife don’t let anyone down :D

We’re still waiting for that

18. Welcome mate and good choice of bike.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information