1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everybody....it Is Mike...sitting At My Desk In Vancouver, Canada

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Mikeey43, Feb 8, 2018.

1. welcome Mikeey - bear with us...

[​IMG]

2. Hi Danny..I used to live on that hillside...the area I lived in was called the British Properties...originally developed by the Guiness family.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. lotsa gangs in the Vancouver area...

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Welcome Mike, hope you enjoy hearing all the English accents on the forum ;)

5. Hi Mikey,
    I think I may have been told that before by my auntie when I was there. She lives down rose crescent i beleive, if that means anything to you at all?

6. I beleive they also call it sandy cove?

7. hello and welcome snow Aussie...

8. A top spot to live. So you're an unarmed American with healthcare?

I have some family (cousins) in Ontario and it's a really nice style of living, providing you can handle the cold :cold_sweat:

9. she is further west than where I was....i was directly north of the lions gate bridge (built by the guiness family...up on the hill

10. ontario is way too cold for me...plus too hot and humid in the summer

11. i like that "snow aussie"...we dont have that strange accent

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Could be worse, it might have been spurs...

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Hi @Mikeey43 - Definitely still winter here in Banff. (Sorry, I couldn't resist the name drop - here for the skiing and it was -25c this morning.) Welcome to the forum.

14. That is pretty nippy. I am in the interior of BC this weekend and it is -15 with a strong wind. I hope you got some nice powder snow in banff.

15. hi keith...how is the day going?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information