1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone. My First Is An 848

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Stuart Howlett, Apr 17, 2019.

1. As above...the Oberon i think uses a larger dia pushrod and therefore makes it a lot easier on the left wrist, one of the best mods i did on my 999s.

2. However see how it feels to you, I have no problems with the OEM clutch slave :upyeah:

3. Welcome to the ducati love affair;):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome, give it time you’ll love it chap

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi mate .
    Just have fun with your new bike. If it runs ok leave it alone. Enjoy the from we are a good bunch of guys. ( ps I'm a Newbie ) One month. All good guys here. Enjoy mate.:upyeah:

6. No no no no,not ALL good guys!There are some very strange people on here.And mostly from the North.Hiya.

7. How can you say that I've been on here and nice guys apart from 2 . Don't ask me who my lips are sealed. Ones got big hair & the other ???????

8. Whatever happened to that dealer in Wymondham? I bought a 900SS new from there back in 98. Seemed like a good dealer at the time

9. They went bust in around 2003 I think, don't know the details of why but they had a good reputation locally

Do Not Sell My Personal Information