1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by craig, May 14, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. That's ok something has to be :)

2. So - I now have my bike back (working) and thought I would share the resolution. I expected to be stung badly by the regional Ducati dealer, but I was pleasantly surprised.
    Within an hour of dropping my bike off - I pushed it 3 miles as my friend with a van let me down - the dealership called to say it was fixed. Turned out there IS another fuse on the starter motor. So costs were just £24.60. 60p being the cost of a new fuse - which I have kept to remind me of my stupidity!! Hopefully this might save someone else in the future the embarrassment!

Now my bike is back on the road, where'd Summer go????? :sob::sob::sob:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hi all, just joined this forum. Just to let you know, I've had my 916 battery on charge through an Optimate Maintenance Charger for over 6 months, turned the key on today without disconnecting the charger and the battery exploded, fluid all over the place ,one of the small black plugs made it clear of the fairing and landed on the garage ceiling rafters, has anyone had a similar experience?

Cheers

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

4. Oops. Introduce yourself properly in the newbies section Dave

5. Those lead acid batteries are down right dangerous. Go with a lithium ine ..or is that the other way round?

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information