1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Duncati, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Welcome along Duncan

2. Thanks pal

3. Thankyou

4. No worries. You are very polite!!
    No doubt that will change as you get to know everyone o_O
    748 mark 1 in red is a bit rare. Vast majority are yellow. But, yours is the right colour.
    Like my 02 (but more red 02s) C60D2271-74B6-4764-BC95-FAF94CF777DD.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cheers bud

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Dave

7. Was tempted to go for a yellow one but was talked out of it by my brother (wise man), great looking bike you have there mate

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ^ red are faster and better. :upyeah:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  9. ^ and the haters gotta hate hate etc.evening @chizel
    :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. That’s what my brother said( he ridea a 749 ..... in black.... go figure

11. the earlier one just looks a lil better with the fairing cut outs... not dissing yours at all dude... (also yellow is nicer)

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 2
  12. :eek:o_O:D:D:D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  13. evening jack

• Like Like x 1
  14. Only joking pal. Bottom line is they are all fantastic. I just can’t get enough of the 748/916/996/998s. Most beautiful motorcycle of all time in pretty much any colour (apart from black & white).

15. you bitch!!!! lol... yep, they are simply a work of art and youd have to be blind not to see that... they ride ok too!

16. That’s a funny/ like/ agree etc all in one. :upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  17. Totally agree I could just sit for hours looking at the thing, which often happens when er indoors banishes me to the garage lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Quick question gents, is there an app for phones that can be used with the forum? I’m kinda struggling to fathom out who I’ve replied to and who I’ve not

19. I just use safari on my phone and bookmark the forum. Not aware of any apps.

20. true dat... i spent many a night sleeping in my workshop with mine after a row with the missus ... tbh if it wasnt winter at the time i would have slept out there without having the fight first....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information