1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Duncati, Jan 25, 2020.

1. i cant even log in on my phone anymore due to some shit @Rob has introduced... id say subscribing would make the experience a lil better but in mt case it doesn't....

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. You still on a Nokia Chiz??
    Subscription pays for itself in one visit to Halfords for oil by the way.

3. Sure I’ll figure it out, still very much finding my feet here at the minute

4. It just seems a bit clunky, kinda like the false neutral that’s appearing with more regularity.....both probably related to me getting older

5. I got my 13 year old to sort mine. :)

6. im on a samsung.. i had no probs at all until that quadcast or whatever its called was brought on board... ive complained and ask for a solution but apparently im just inept... so i only log in on my pc now.. which aint a biggy but makes a fucken faf of uploading pictures, something that i used to like to do...and i cant log on while out and about... i have no probs with the suscription as such (in fact ive always donated a few quid anyway) as its a great site and the halfords card has saved me a bomb so far... but it would be fucken nice to be able to log in via the phone like i use to.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. Cheers pal

8. The false neutral or the clunky site ‍♂️

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I’ll get to work on that sharpish lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thanks Paul

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome Duncan :bucktooth:

stunning bike

12. Thanks pal

13. Welcome & what an entrance,plus a very attractive looking filly.:upyeah:

14. Thanks pal, local mansion en route to the twisties, makes for a pretty cool backdrop for the old girl

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 828843B3-2708-40BF-8D81-7B0CC08B44EA.jpeg Sorry it took a while longer than was expected

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. Awww how cute is he
    Loving the bin tops

Your in :)

17. Welcome dude

18. Oooosh sweet ride Duncati... Welcome aboard mate...

You need some Gold wheels.... Job done :punch:

19. Cheers Harry

20. Thanks Dave,think I’ll probably stick with the stock colour, got enough gold with the suspension and bar ends:p

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information