1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Bolzano Italy

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by macaroni, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Hi All,
    I'm originally from the Swindon (don't take the P already :p ) but moved over to the foothills of the Dolomites here in Bolzano Italy. Had a few Ducati's pass my way during these last couple of years, buying, riding for a bit and selling over here as bit of a hobby tbh.... well i tell the misses its my second and that gives me an excuse to be on the internet searching for stuff when need be!:p
    After nearly 2 years of doing that I've bought myself a 2015 HM SP and will keep it, its still in the U.K. and will be transported over here mid Sept.

Anyway, i'm pretty much a newbie and i will no doubt in the very very near future.... (like tomorrow probably) have some questions regarding modifications.

Hopefully this is a friendly place with good vibes! :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. ok picture of the bike... as its 'law' i just read, so here it is. Not very good photos as tbh, i bought it off autotrader & got a friend to collect it who will eventually deliver it to me here..... thats why i coloured out his reg plate. So i haven't even seen it her in the flesh yet!! :joy:

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_2806.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  3. You have some amazing roads down there..Dolomites with a motard, can it get any better than this?
    Enjoy the bike :)

4. yeah, the locals at work are all complaining to me that i haven't got it here yet as they like going on group rides... waiting for me to get my ar$e in gear!

Anyway i have some mods coming up which i will share with yourselves very soon and need the expert advice.

5. hello and welcome dude... cool bike.. I will have one of them one day I think.. probably the littler one... in black... as soon as I can convince @JenC to give me her one

6. Welcome mate, lovely bike , enjoy. :cool:

7. Don't forget the bins too ;)

Welcome into the mad house
    We are very friendly with lots of vibes going on and in places we don't know about :D

8. Welcome Swindon Dude :cool:

9. Welcome - mint bike ! :upyeah:

10. Welcome Dave

11. Welcome mac, and great bike, great location and I'm sure you'll have great fun on it. :):upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information