1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Finland

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Zei-Zei, Sep 8, 2020.

1. That's a real shame maybe nextime your floating about you can nail it.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hei. I like Finland. I used to live out in Kaunianen just outside Helsinki in the late '80s; I still remember the shock of the price of a beer!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nothing hasn’t change, You will shock again. But I like also Finland, we drink beer in any case. Otherwise, Kauniainen is quite near from my place...world is so small :astonished:

4. It is! I spent a year there, chasing lovely Finnish girls (thy just loved the kilt), buying the occasional beer and ragging my mums little fiesta in the snow to practice drifting and hand brake turns; and sometimes I worked!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Terveisiä!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome to the Forum Zei Zei :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome.

I've really enjoyed many a work trip to Finland over the years.
    Crayfish at the Helsinki Yacht club on an island in the middle of the harbour was a highlight, but would normally spend my time around Tampere.
    Helsinki - where every hotel has a night club in the basement.

Diving in the lake after a Sauna in the summer, or having snow piled on you when the lake is frozen are all good memories of Bollock naked fun with very uninhibited people(compared to us Brits).

Nasher

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome to the forum Zei-Zei, nice looking Mutley :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome along Zed Zei

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information