1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Lincolnshire

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Muffy, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Hi all , just joined up . Got a Multistrada 1200 Enduro last October , and started putting some miles on her at last . Been riding green lanes for last 5 or so years in South Wales , but moved to Lincs last year so decided a good road bike made sense . Fell in love with the Enduro looks , and shes a big girl and was a bit of a change from a KTM exc , but getting on really well now . Just done a week in Southern Ireland on her , and we didnt fall out ( or over ! ) . Hopefully pick your lots brains in future over tyres and tips as she gets a bit older and needs looking after . wheelie4 (2).jpg IMG_4107.JPG 57331321_285662762354225_2295921866688167936_n (2).jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Welcome Muffy Mutley :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome Dave

• Like Like x 1
  4. What a entrance & welcome:motorcycleduc::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. There are quite a few of us of a Lincolnshire persuasion... welcome.

6. Thanks for welcome - Lincolnshire is great - but sure is like Kansas compared to Monmouthsire lol . It sure rains less ( well up till this month :-/ )

7. welcome muffy

8. Howdoo and Welcome.
    There are enough hills here in Lincolnshire, you just need a mountain bike to appreciate them.

9. Why are people from Lincolnshire called yellowbellies BTW?
    Welcome.
    Richard

10. Good to see your having fun
    Could you please us with a pic of your bins and bike we like them and it’s a forum law :)

Welcome into our madhouse

11. Welcome to the forum. :)

12. yes indeed , was up the wolds yesterday near Claxby and Caistor on the pedals :) and I'm sure the yellowbelly bit is about all the corn fields . Plenty of flags about here thats for sure

13. Didnt understand the request for Bins ? quick search on your forum and WTF ? I'll see what I can find

• Love You Love You x 1
  14. Welcome to the forum Muffy

15. Come up to the Wolds... we have corners and hills and everything. :)

Edit: oh hang on... you *are* in the Wolds. You're only in Rasen! Come to the Snitterby meet for the North Lincs DOCGB meet if you fancy it, or there's the Goodmanham Arms near Market Weighton in East Yorkshire and Squires in Mordo... West Yorkshire where the East Yorkshire DOCGB meets are. North Yorkshire meets are in Helmsley, about 90 mins or so north. Good ride out on a nice day.

You're not far from a few of us though, @Ben Mallinson does a sterling job of corralling people periodically and I can't imagine you haven't discovered the delights of Willingham Woods yet... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Welcome, nice castle you have :bucktooth:

17. We all have castles here in Lincolnshire... what do you live in? :p

18. A castle :bucktooth:

19. :D

20. Sounds great yes to meet up with like minded folk . I sold my castle to move to Lincs , bought the Ducati so am currently living in a bin

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information