1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Atomic Monkey, May 7, 2020.

1. Hi, I just purchased my first Ducati. A 2012 848 Evo Corse. I have had many bikes over the years starting with a new Ninja 600 in 1985. I can't believe it has taken this long to get my dream bike. The bike I just purchased is in Florida, I bought it sight unseen from a dealer. Every time I go and look at an 848 it sells before I can respond. I will put some pictures up when I get it in a few weeks. July 1st I am moving and taking the new bike to the mountains in Colorado. I am very excited to have this bike up there. This is a great forum and thank you to everyone for all the great info and cool attitude. Cheers! PS: My wife is from London, she was a bit chaffed that I din't get a Triumph Daytona!! :)

• Like Like x 10
  2. Welcome along

3. Welcome here :)

4. Welcome along Atomic

5. Welcome - with a Brit wife, you'll not need a warning about our humour :cool:

6. That's some marriage when it comes to politics from both sides of the pond,:thinkingface:...anyway welcome aboard the Ducati flagship.:motorcycleduc::upyeah:

7. Greetings! The mountains of CO - where abouts you headed?

8. Great to have you here

9. Thanks everyone! I am building a small house in Winter Park, about 1.5 hours drive west of Denver and about 9,000' elevation.

XH558- Yes it could be rough on the political side but fortunately I stopped watching the depressing news, agree with my wife and just go ride!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Welcome along buddy

11. The best relaxation on the planet is a rideout on two wheels,IMO

12. Welcome L.A. Atomic Monkey. :) :upyeah:

13. Welcome.

Then your Wife has given you permission to purchase another motorcycle how splendid of her.

Winter Park you say, ready by Christmas and the ski season then ;), it would just be the 4 of us staying for 2 weeks and we aren’t smelly noisy or untidy ;)

14. Welcome Atomic Dude Monkey :cool::upyeah:

15. Haha! It is a 750sq' A frame...we will probably have to put bunkbeds up in the rafters! :)

16. Great we'll bring our own hammocks bud cheers :upyeah::D

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. welcome atomic monkey'

18. Welcome to the Forum dude

19. Welcome to the forum

20. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum enjoy your beauty when she arrives and yes please put up pictures up asap

Do Not Sell My Personal Information