1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Atomic Monkey, May 7, 2020.

1. That's not too far from Willow Springs...it's a big doorway!:laughing: I guess the tracks are starting to open up here. I just took a spin up the PCH and it was solid bumper to bumper, beaches were closed and the Highway Patrol were towing and ticketing. Thank God for lane splitting!!

2. Welcome to the Duc family

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome ...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome, lovely group of individuals on here. I won't hear a bad word said about any of them. Wife's week to wear the bi lateral hearing aids.:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Don’t forget Monkey while we are waiting for bike pics we require pics of your trash/garbage cans it’s a newbie rule and it keeps me happy :)

Welcome into our mad house

• Like Like x 2
  6. Welcome dude

• Like Like x 1
  7. IMG_3299.jpeg IMG_3300.jpeg IMG_3302.jpeg IMG_3303.jpeg Finally have the bike! I have put about 160km on the bike this past weekend driving up and down the coast looking for an open road. I think everyone in Los Angeles was doing the same thing. The battery was delivered with a dead cell. It would just barely turn over and once it had an issue turning the exhaust valve. Simple fix, new battery. Also, I knew the rear spring was much stiffer than what was good for me but I could hardly get the Öhlins shock to move at all so I dropped the bike off at Motorsport Exotica this morning for a new spring and a shock rebuild, the front Öhlins were good. Here are some pictures, sorry I did not include my trash bin. I will promptly get on that next week when I get her back!:D

• Like Like x 2
  8. You will be under surveillance until the trash can arrives. Reminds me of that famous blues number. My wife ran off with the garbage man, I don't miss that woman but someone gotta empty my can!
    Hope you get all sorted out,enjoy.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Since the bike will be in the shop for nearly a week, I thought maybe photoshopping a bin into one of my pictures!

10. None of your trickery with technology, you may have got away with it in those moon landing shots obviously filmed in one of your local deserts. Must be real bins clearly in sight and interesting colours. We can spot fake bins. Years of bin research:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Nope we can wait :D

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information