1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi To All. . .

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by David Bell-Jones, Nov 3, 2017.

1. When 'back-to-biking' happened to me I was living and working in Singapore. It was suggested that I paid a visit to the local Ducati dealership, buy a Ducati and join the Ducati Club - all of which I did. It was a Monster 695 and many a happy hour was spent riding out with the Ducati Club in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. But all good things must come to an end (unfortunately) and so I returned to the UK in 2011; to help ease the pain I immediately bought an 848 EVO Corse. I've taken over as Branch Organiser for the Essex Branch of Ducati UK, added a Monster S4RS and recently changed the 848 for a Desert Sled.

Would be great to be in touch with Ducati owners in the Suffolk/Essex counties.

Ride Safe - David

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Dave

3. Welcome Dave !! :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

4. Welcome Suffolk Dude Dave, photo's of you bike and bin(s) are normally posted in introductory threads around here and helps with you being accepted in to the fold... :upyeah:

Just sayin before you get off on the wrong foot ;)

I'm sure you'll like it around here, their not a bad crowd once you get used to the quirky characters and odd mad scotsman o_O

5. ‘Branch Organiser for the Essex Branch of Ducati UK’?

I genuinely didn't know Ducati uk had an Essex branch

Welcome Dave

6. Hi,

I guess that's a problem. It's shown in the Ducati magazine and when I took over I set up the Facebook page but I realise that I have work to do to get it more publicised to increase members and attendance. Hopefully, this Forum will be one of the things that helps improve that situation.

Thanks for your honesty.

David

7. Hello and welcome into the mad house

Pics of bins and bikes are the law here we like them even better should they be red too :)

8. Welcome Dave. :)

9. Welcome dude :cool:

10. Never considered it odd, but I spend my time riding my bikes not standing around not taking photos of them. So even after 5 years of owning the 848 I don't have a picture of it. I only swapped it for the Desert Sled last weekend, so needless to say that I don't have a picture of it either. But the S4RS is special and since owning it I'm restoring it back to original spec. and I can share a couple of photos of this one!

David 20170507_114329.jpg 20170507_114506.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Uh oh, the bin brigade will be along any minute.
    PS, nice bike

12. Huh hum :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Wot?!? No bins? Welcome

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Yes to join the Essex crowd you have to watch TOWIE on tv have bright white teeth :Dand a slick haircut and maybe a beard,
    forgot and own a Ducati :motorcycleduc:

15. Welcome David. :upyeah:

16. Hi David. See you next Sunday. Probably.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information