1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Hello my friend.

2. Wish you good luck, or at least some better luck....all the best.

3. Good to see your still plodding around noods

4. Hi Noods ,hope your feeling better COYI:cool:

5. Hi Noods,
    Really good to see you online. Sounds like you are facing more of life's challenges? Also sounds like you are facing them head on. Sending love and support your way :heart:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi Noods, good to hear from you! Hows that bike building coming along?

7. funny enough was only thinking about you yesterday whilst out "on the road" doing "sales-shit". good to hear you are fronting up to your challenges, my hair stopped trying to grow back after the age of about 30 :-D .

any doodles from noodles that you post will certainly be well received. keep strong, and know you are well loved and respected here and in many other places.

Pete

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thank you for all your kind messages Papa N does read a few and we call out the ones he can’t manage at the moment we search around for videos of Ducati’s on Youtube etc while Stef when he’s here finds old film clips of West Ham for his Dad football is not for me but Stef is a season ticket holder at the West Ham

If you wish to know more in respect of Dads condition please contact either El torro Terry or 900 streetfinder Keith I hope I got the names correct where they have our blessing to give more detail Stef & I are cool with that

CJX

• Love You Love You x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Just so you know what we look like given a good day

0198EE36-CF5C-4401-ACBD-AB5993211002.jpeg
    Dr StefX & CJX Brother and Sister

#29 Noods, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Love You Love You x 4
  10. All the best mate

11. He’s doing well again currently he has a physio come in twice a week and a nurse daily he’s responding well taking a few more steps now and quite upbeat which is really cool however we are all too aware that his stance can change dramatically if he’s left unaccompanied so it’s imperative that we keep his spirits upbeat and keep our eyes on him his medication will always be administered to him in the future whilst always being held under lock and key
    CJX

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. It may go quiet on here now and again but tell him hes not far from our thoughts.Take care,all of you in Noodsville.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Best wishes Noods. Take it easy and recover in your own time. CJ and Stef are beautiful caring people, you must be very proud of them.
    Onwards and upwards to a happier future.
    xxxK.

14. You both scrub up well with a soft filter :eek:

o_O:innocent::yum

15. unlike you , you rough arse :skull:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. It’s a pic our Papa took he used to be a professional magazine photographer I think around 23 magazines at a time but he detested it when he was asked to photograph people however given the task of arranging products and then photographing there he was happy he would always say unlike people products never answer back I did a two week spell as work experience at his works and only then did I realise how hard his work was and the pressure 280 staff put on one photographer eventually it got to him and he walked I believe I’m correct by saying he has never picked up a camera again I remember how broken he was a long time ago now when his idol photographer cracked and took his life I think he was called something like Bob or Bobby C Clark
    Over twenty years as a professional and the medium he adored he then subsequently hated
    Eventually he went back to painting and partially at least found solace I remember how he had really successful exhibitions which he never attended in person he simply couldn’t cope with what he felt was the expectations the audience demanded of him
    None of us in our family have more than a couple of photographs of him he simply would never allow it if he saw anyone trying to photograph him his hands would go in front of his face much of this we believe comes from his terrible childhood years in respect that he still to this day struggles with his own identity the enormity of having to live with himself

CJX

• Love You Love You x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Awww there you both are :kissing_heart:

18. Hi Noods, have you got that bike made yet?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information