1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hilariously Scathing Comments Page On Facebook

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by damodici, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Harmless fun and seemingly all done with tongue in cheek, but this page on Facebook called 'Rate my plate' has possibly the most hilariously scathing comments section I've read to date.

If you're easily offended perhaps steer clear. Hopefully Carol has thick skin, REALLY REALLY thick skin.

Check out her breakfast plate

As for Ian D......well he should have known better after Carols breakfast and not attempted toad in the hole :)

Be prepared

https://en-gb.facebook.com/RateMyPlateNow/

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Wife has a facebook account....absolutely brilliant - i did like the "how did you serve that up....with a fucking catapult.."

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. That is brilliant....and addictive. The crack cocaine of FB so be warned. I even want to make a crap meal to photograph and send in to get abused!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. It's had me in stitches, Gordon Ramsey has nothing on some of the reviews but it's very close to the edge in some

"what did you use to cook that bacon Carol, fucking willpower?"

Seems Carol has a special place now for most reviews, she gets another mention in this dish.....as does Liam Neeson o_O

5EFA342E-EED7-4C88-AD92-78931797A72C.jpeg CB63624C-C66C-423B-84DB-53038F75C5BB.jpeg F225BA8B-ED33-4330-8E06-D54D67CC8A8B.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I think theres a pic somewhere of a baked potato and then someone's laid a picture of chunk from the goonies next to it....then i think someone else on the thread (there were so many funny comments) said that it looked "drier than Carol's gash"

6. Bloody hilarious! Thanks!:upyeah:

7. Just to keep this going.. . IMG-20190213-WA0000.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. Have a look at... rate my tattoo

9. Brilliant! Just brilliant!

10. Looks like the dog went in the cat box :joy:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information