1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Thanks for the well wishes both direct and via threads.

Got discharged about 1400 yesterday, and delighted to be home. Looking like I’ll take the rest of this week out for some R&R and try and increase my activity levels ready for back to work Monday.

Can’t believe how much everything aches, especially my chest, but then I had a heart rate for probably 20 or 30 back to back marathons timeline without rest. So it’s bound to have taken its toll on my other organs and, of course, my heart.

No idea what caused it. Now have a few months of further tests to check it’s all functioning OK before they decide if it’s long term meds or not. And an endoscopy to understand the enlarged lymph nodes.

So plenty of shoving and picking to come....

:)

• Like Like x 16
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Glad you are home Paul and they sort you out soon for the cause.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Saw you were in hospital on the Facebook threads. No idea what happened but glad to see you’re on the mend.

ian

4. Glad you're home Paul........just take it easy. Do not try and push it as you may do more harm than good :)

5. Glad you are home, didn't know you were poorly tbh o_O
    Hope you are on the mend
    Best Wishes
    Andy

6. All the best Paul, don't get stressed over your golf, it's only a game!! ;)
    Steve

7. Best of health to you :beer::beer:

8. Good to hear you’re back safe and sound(ish).
    All the best Bradders.

9. Heal fast auld dude :upyeah:

10. Glad you are out and back home. Hope your continued recovery proceeds at pace but take it one step at a time :upyeah: All the very best. Andy

11. Good news!
    Take it easy.

12. Walked up the road and back. Jeez, it’s absolutely floored me! I thought I’d be back to just go for a mile or two, probably half mile at best!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. All the best.

14. You might be a little ahead of yourself going back to work so soon?

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Chill, Fek work!!! :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Take it steady geeza.
    What was/is the issue?

17. They don’t know. I’ve had irregular heart before, noticed after a few trips to various a&e’s after some race meets :rolleyes: but not the fast rate and actually a problem.

usual suspects. Weight. Age. Stomachs pain created it or it created stomach pain. Lifestyle.

All bloods clear. All cholesterol measures fine. No infection or inflammation in bloods. Heart all ship shape. No blockages. Kidneys, liver all running well.

As Toyah said: its a mystery

Do Not Sell My Personal Information