1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Oct 10, 2019.

1. I’ll be back Monday. I only have to drive there, get in the lift, up to desk most of the day. Lost too much already: pension won’t pay itself!

2. No idea you had bother, Paul.

Glad you're home and doing better.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. The missus will get it all if yr flippin' dead!
    Steady as you go!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Pleased to hear that you are no longer restricted to NHS food, take it easy and check your lottery ticket, it seems that no one has put a claim in yet.

5. Welcome home Paul. Take it easy. :upyeah:

6. Glad to hear that you're back home Paul. Don't try to push your recovery too hard, especially in the early stages. After something like that I'd be, at the most, doing a little work from home if that's possible for the next week. That's unless the doctors have said it's OK.

7. GWS dude! Take it easy, like you said the pension won't pay itself, but you wanna get there to use it!!! All the best.

8. Take it easy and get sorted chap - could be the result of riding a BMW !

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. I'm just glad he didn't have a go on the bungy run at ya BBQ after all. That thing was heavy enough to move without a dead body wrapped in it...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Yeah, all that vibration could have shaken the valves out of you Bradders.
    Good that you’re home. Monday isn’t far away though, I’d prescribe more time on the settee.

Take it easy tiger.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. And back again

Can’t catch a fuckin break

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. Shit, hope you're OK. Told you that triathlon was a bad idea. Or is the surgeon missing his watch?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Didn’t know you were ill Bradders ... not been on here much and FB clearly thinks we aren’t mates LOL

Be gentle with them in the hospital or they may not let you in again ;-)

GWS

14. I have been particularly grumpy today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. Sorry to see you're back as a hospital guest again Bradders. Did you watch Selma dance too many times?
    GWS

16. @bradders
    You need to relax buddy and take a sabbatical.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  17. 19 days, @bradders need to be sorted to get up to donny with the vw - come have a coffee with us, booked the little lady first car track day on 30th

• Like Like x 2
  18. Gloucester against Bath now on the box.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Don’t overdo it , good to here you’re doing ok

20. Yeah not doing very well again.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information