1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Honda Inova 125 Cc

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by fight the streets fmd, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Yes, but you were wrong. :mad: You said red, white and blue to represent Honda.

The aforementioned Tricolore represents the Italian flag not the colours of Ducati. To be accurate, you should have asked me to apply my photo maipulating skills to the Nisshōki (Japanese flag) and have a white bin with red rising sun on it, like below. :cool:

Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 19.16.12.png

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. How is this not a "Featured Thread" on the front page yet? :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Because your sun is all out of kelt, erroneous perspective there dude - and Honda should be Red, White and Blue

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. Oh no.... You can almost see the Honda 90 now!

5. so much better, thank you, if only wheelie bins around here where that beautiful......... yes you may buy it, it would be an awesome addition to your collection

6. Are you planning to steal that one?

7. only god knows, oh no wrong only @El Toro must know, he must be otherwise engaged, because it is worth Featured Thread status surely, entertainment factor is huge!

8. no but nearly true, it is a steal, tremendous piece of kit, and in serious good condition, as people say......." probably best in the country"

9. Almost as good as this guy who made an epic film for his girlfriends 1996 Honda Accord !

• Like Like x 2
  10. Apparently he's got a bid for $100,000 for the accord .....let's get that Innova up there!

11. Done :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Genuis :laughing:

13. Is this still available? I'll need to sell the MHR first and it's a few weeks away from completion... will you take a deposit? Are you far enough away for it to be a shame that you're too far away?

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  14. When were the belts last done? (time and mileage please).

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Not for me but I like the bins
    Thank god for the rose bush :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. If it wasn't for the rose bush, I may have had an errr......"accident" :yum :heart:

#36 Robarano, Nov 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Hands off ! :mad:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Line up in orderly fashion please, keep calm keep calm,

19. Can't, too exciting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. And are they those shit Honda OEM ones? :worried:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information