1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda Sp2 Race Rep

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by damodici, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Crashed it,then got depressed & sold it for nothing. Big mistake wich i regret.
    IMG_0018.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rides every day and does thousands of miles a year. Just not on those.

3. Fair play. I was only joking but saying that I do think bikes should be ridden to enjoyed fully.

4. Some bikes are bought not to ride but purely as investments ... normally by predators who prey upon vulnerable East European women. Allegedly.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • WTF WTF x 1
  5. I wouldn’t be saying that. You’ve no idea how much he covets thy neighbours wife o_O

6. Lovely.....but....that seat????

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Is this bike genuinely for sale?

8. @JayDaDuc it was a couple of weeks ago mate mcguinnes signed it couple of weekends ago too. I can find out how much but i know its 45k +.

9. A very close friend of mine has a white SP2 that he has owned since new (53 plate it is). Its got just 9k miles on it, and I try to buy it every time I'm on shift with him, but he just won't sell at the moment. He said if he did sell, would be in the region of 9k, to which I would bite his arm off, but he's not ready to let it go. Can't be many 1 owner ones left now I reckon ?

10. Holey Moley that's some serious wedge right there. It was just out of interest, I think that's a little outside my price range! Thanks for the response and offer though - nice bit of kit all the same. Looks like it doesn't have the cans they ran at the TT either?

11. My twins :) 2003 SP2 with 4400 miles from new. She's proper special!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  12. Here is my old bike... sp1.jpg NW200_069.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. FDRP2003DelilahHon.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. My_Endurance_Fairing_setup_03.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. I had one sp1 and have had three sp2's, two of the latter I moved on sharpish but the one I owned was awsome but very heavy I thought as I was trying to pick it up on a campsite in settle north yorks...good job my old man was able to help

Not that long ago £3300 to £4400 would get you an sp2 good to mint.

16. So, my SP1 is now with full Akrapovic system, set up by Dynotech Tadley with a power commander, Ohlin's rear shock, under tray and numberplate tail tidy, Sprint steering damper and Hel brake and clutch lines. It made 128BHP and 74 Ft Ibs torque at the wheel which goes to prove how much things have moved on since 2001 but sounds awesome. I even managed to get a wheelie bin in the background.

RC51 LATEST 2 (2).jpg

RC51 LATEST 1 (2).jpg

RC51 DYNO (2).jpg

#37 stu-pendus, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Great looking bike :upyeah:

#38 Hughdg, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. It's ok he will have a 38,000 mile fireblade and a shotgun :)

19. 20160719_174811.jpg 20160719_174811.jpg A rare find in Singapore with 5,500km on the clock

• Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information