1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hopper Out For 2018

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Jan 11, 2018.

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. Not surprising really given the amount of scaffolding his leg had.

2. Well, out of the 'start' of the season.... I am sure there will be other injured riders and teams popping up later in the year that will give him a ride. It won't help him find his form again though. It's a shame because when he first came back on the MR Ducati a few years back he immediately made a big impact, it just seems to have been tricky since then. Albeit in a really competitive class in a team with less funding.

3. Rapido are teasing an announcement on rider soon...am guessing BSN will scoop it

4. i really look forward to seeing/watching hopper back in day on the 500gp bikes and his interviews were always good,,,,more americans please in the GPs!

5. 2669DAD3-FBC6-4415-92E7-4FA63DD5E564.jpeg I first met him when he was riding the Red Bull 500 for Peter Clifford and my mate was a team mechanic.
    We had some ‘ interesting ‘ nights out.

6. I was at Brands (WSB i think) many years ago and they had Hopper do one parade lap in the rain on his Suzuki gp bike.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information