1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Housing Your Road Bike .. Err .. In Style .. ??

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by everclear, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Warszawa...

2. My thinking now, I've had my fill of working. I'm watching those a few years older than me, around me retire and thinking I may go at the earliest opportunity now. Selling a couple of bikes to be mortgage free and retired is a small price to pay.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I need to find about £110k next year, half of which can come tax free from pension pot, then sell 2 or 3 bikes for the balance :thinkingface:
    When you get into your 50’s there is only one currency worth exchanging to and that is time :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Not there yet, but I have a plan to finish at 55 with a favourable tail wind. A couple of bikes will have to go in all proabbalility if I don't want to dip into my lump sum. :( What's a Vespa worth these days? :thinkingface:

5. A new pretend one :thinkingface: nuttin :)
    I could sell more bikes and not dip in to the pension, but that would be a wrong decision financially I think :thinkingface:

6. I'll sell some when I can no longer cock a leg over them. :worried: That happened with my MV Agusta a few years ago. My ageing hips and knees used to wince with just the thought of riding that thing. :( Luckily, everything I have, I still find comfortable.

7. Have you a tv in the garage for when you sit on them :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Is that the voice of experience? :eyes:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. You will be getting bmw gs’s Next and going on days out with your heated grips and intercoms.
    Do you have beards and braces? Lol

10. I was cooking :rolleyes:

11. That's a first.

12. Warming up :eyes:

13. The master chef-fighting-knife-pan-raw-260nw-189520193.jpg chef at work:eek:

14. so far i feel that the Ducati in the Kitchen is the winner BUT WATCH THIS SPACE because my 749R is in my living room in my 5th Floor Flat

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. the Ducati seen through the Patio Door actually WANTS to go out!

16. Yes, I thought that, but it’s sulking about the rain due to its shitty fasteners :worried: and only it’s mate without headlights is allowed out on the road next year :( is that ironic :thinkingface: maybe not :)

17. if you mention rain they break down before they start, don't they? When you see pictures of mine you will see that it does not even know what "going out" means which is probably very cruel! - just suppose i said that i was driving an R1 for those 14 years?? - presumably i would be struck off the form so obviously i am only joking!

18. I ride an R1 :joy: and a YR5 Yam, and just 1 Ducati next year. Not loaded like some on here :bucktooth:

19. Well, hang about, you're outgunned here for housing @Exige - I don't know whether this has been seen on here before ...

Bullivant Gallery Ducati 916SPS Poster.jpg

If you particularly like it you can purchase a lifesize print (104" x 60") for USD$345 :astonished:

20. Ah in your 30s it's bitcoin.

Wonder what 40s is?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information