1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Housing Your Road Bike .. Err .. In Style .. ??

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by everclear, Nov 23, 2018.

1. In your 50’s it’s motorcycles evidently :thinkingface:

2. It’s a false packing crate dude :rolleyes:

3. Your self-confidence in the opinions you express never ceases to amaze. It's not a "real" packing crate so it's a dud. Not worth taking notice of.
    Well, now you can learn something instead of knowing it all :):upyeah:

"Collaborating with the iconic Italian motorcycle designer Massimo Tamburini, Robert created images showcasing the Ducati 916, in Sognare en Rosso (above) and MV Agusta F4 Oro, in Risurrezione. These prints have been shown in prestigious museums including the world-renowned Guggenheim museum in Bilbao Spain, and sold to collectors in more than 60 countries. Robert is the only artist Massimo Tamburini has worked with to create beautiful and unique renditions of his landmark motorcycle designs"

4. I don’t even know what your words mean :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. *sigh*

6. Why are you so angry :thinkingface:

7. You are funny. Since when has a sigh been "angry"?
    Imagine it:
    Bloke 1 in Pub: "Oi, you fucking prick, you spilt my pint!!"
    Bloke 2 in Pub: (Sighed angrily in response)
    :joy::joy::joy:

8. It's been mentioned a few times on here.....
    What's a mortgage?

9. Why do you sigh when you’re angry :bucktooth:

10. Why do you not gracefully admit defeat?:bucktooth:

11. If it helps, you win feel free to tell me what you actual won at :thinkingface:

Oh, and well done :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. *Sigh*

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. *big sigh*

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Roger - are you the Roger I think you are? I only aware of one bloke out there with 749R in the flat high up????

15. Roger- you still own rod Stuart's lambo? or did you sell it?

16. Why so angry, Elise?

17. I get angry when your angry :mad:
    ‘Sigh’ :rolleyes:

18. "My" angry?

*sigh*

19. @Exige some personality types can never accept they came out out on the wrong side of a debate as it reveals a an insecurity they have about their profile or or what they thought they knew. Things are much easier if you just accept you win some, lose some and others can't be decided. :)

Back on topic, if those following it can bear to return to it, ie. @Loz , this might save you some space in those cramped UK living arrangements.

ducati-wall-art.jpg

20. OK, you got me, explain exactly what game we are playing, what does winning it mean, why you think I have lost, and what did a photo shoot of a pretend packing case have to do with it anyway...
    *sigh*
    :blush:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information