1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How About Trading Your Bike With Another Bike Owner???

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by steveomac, Aug 3, 2017.

1. It would be great if all bikes were mandatory HPI and title checked too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I would have it as, select a few tick boxes as to which bike models they would be willing to swap for, and a price bracket for their own bike. The site could suggest matches that fit both bike model and price bracket.

Bit like matching up hobbies and age brackets on dating sites. Talking of age, maybe age of bike should also be a range they can choose.

3. I've got the designer working on some of your suggestions, you should be able to search with multiple bike types which will display values, as we get more bikes then I can action tighter search criteria!

thanks JH

4. Well I'm about to do a facebook page which needs a competition to drive traffic to it, so what sorts of bikey things would you guys bother to fill a form in to win, say to the value of £250, any ideas please?

5. :upyeah:Tyres , and make sure it isn’t Facebook only entry !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. sorry its facebook driven! good luck all the same!

www.trademyride.co.uk/launch-competition/

7. few more bikes would be great pls - alos if you llist your bike in August you will be entered into a draw for £100 :)

all the best

8. just tried your site search,minimum search price is £25,000 ? lmao.

good luck with that.

9. I dont get it tbh.

10. g
    thanks I'll get that changed!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information