1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 How Long To Fit Termi System?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Jewell, Apr 30, 2020.

1. I think it's the best V4 I've seen. The Termis are better suited to the shape than the Akra's I reckon....

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Not a fan of carbon wheels and I swapped my ridiculously expensive magnesium wheels for a pair of 1299S forged aluminium. I have a set of V4R track fairings from Ducati and I bought a spare tank off here. There is a real possibility I won’t get to ride it this year which is criminal. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cheers.

I agree, Akra is always a good performance option but I just hated the design. The noise on this is something else.

Tonight, I am doing a fly-by video with a mate. These sound so much better than the Akra. This system looks better and sounds such a deep aggressive roar.

• Like Like x 1
  4. There will be plenty of options later in the year, for a cheeky European trip....

5. I am master of all things in my life with the exception of one. If I tried to get a cheeky track day in, my girlfriend would have my balls if she was not included. She still works and after 2 or 3 month of working from home, her work commitments will most definitely be a restriction. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fly-By....

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 2
  7. Sounds deliriously noisy and reminds me of the 999 I used to have, with it's knarly low down braaarp braaarp tones.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I love that!
    Just a shame it's too loud for UK tracks for me.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information