1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Contact Ducati Uk

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by David Smith, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Hi

Does anyone know how to contact Ducati UK direct.
    Apparently you have to contact Ducati in Italy and following a discussion with the so called customer service department they do not have the direct dial number and cannot put you in touch with anyone that has the details. They refuse to pass this request up the line. There is a serious aggressive attempt to prevent access to Ducati UK - why?
    They do not know when I will get a response to my request.
    The dealers are also unable to provide the information.
    This is unacceptable behavior for a business to hide behind their dealer network and does not serve their customers in a manner which is trustworthy and professional.
    I would suggest that anyone who owns and cares about Ducati's puts a stop to this nonsense.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Not sure if this guy is still the Ducati UK Technical Manager, I spoke to him about 3 or 4 years ago, but you could try Steve Cox on 01908 441160. He was very pleasant and helpful, but this is kind of a 'back-door' number if you know what I mean . . .

3. Ducati Uk's Managing Director @Tim Maccabee is a member here, you can message him through the site

4. All available numbers come up as unobtainable. Perhaps Tim can post a contact number for all Ducati customers or explain why this is not possible. The Ducati organisation is becoming more like a local authority. Direct telephone access should be available to all Ducati customers. Cloak and dagger policies do not impress and need to be stamped out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just Googling.

6. Ducati UK Ltd

Tel: 08456 718500

Fax: 08456 708501

7. Here's more info...

Attached Files:

8. Tried Googling but was surprised to find know one has the answer. This communication problem may be recent so will take time before someone gets hold of the "secret" number or mobile numbers of the organ grinders.
    Many thanks a number that connects.

9. It's the same in mainland Europe, all requests go through the head office in Italy. After weeks of waiting and numerous enquiries, the information I needed to register my 998 (type approval number) they refused to provide and eventually I sourced it independently so I'm now only having my bikes cared for independently too!

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Found the web page HERE. MCN mentioned taking a Ducati there in last weeks edition. I started wondering if they would be doing bike servicing, sure doesn't look like it, not that it sounds as though it would be too easy to book in any case :(

11. Hi

Does anyone have Ducati UK e mail details please for their office based at Silverstone?

Many thanks

12. Hi Joe, I need type approval for a 1098 - how did you go about getting that independently please?

13. just for the record - 'current' number for Ducati Italy customer services is :- 00800 00382284
    If you don't want to go the 'official documentation' route you can get it tested at an MSVA centre under most circumstances, details online. nearest centres in the South are London (Mitcham) or Southampton.

14. Thanks Chris. Just for info for any others going through this pain, in order:

1.) I contacted Ducati Italy via email using - [email protected]
    2.) They needed a few more details, such as a scan of the invoice (I had already given VIN, engine # etc.)
    3.) I then got an email from [email protected] asking for photos of front, back, sides, vin and frame No.s of bike.
    4.) Having done that, they said that they would send all that to the homologation department who would send the C.o.C to me directly.

That was two weeks ago, and overall the process has taken over 2 months. More than a little shabby.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information