1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To: Enjoy Your Forum Experience ...

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by Loz, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Or farkling

2. [​IMG]

3. That is not a pretty sight and made worse by the colour of those walls

4. Great start to 2015...
    4 members added to the ignore list.
    I'm normally rational, broad minded and thick skinned. I like banter as much as the next man or woman, probably give more than my fair share.
    Tonight I've seen some people by a different and vile light, now gone from my life, forever.

5. Was it @Ducbird s comment about sprouts?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I don't like sprouts, come to think of it I don't like grammar corrections either :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Nearly perfect.... Just needed a full stop.

• Agree Agree x 1

8. :( awww

9. Hopefully the sprouts have not offended anyone
    Apologies if they have and please don't ignore me :(

10. Pssst you should have put a full stop after anyone, nobby will be along shortly and correct it.
    :Kiss:

• Agree Agree x 1

11. Oooops :Kiss:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. The harmful treatment of my favourite furry friends.:Bag:

13. I like furry friends so long as they are shaved or waxed :Happy:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. will you tell aircon that although i dislike cats i wouldnt kill one (unless it was armed) and i didnt mean him or his pussies any malice.. as he seems to be ignoring me

15. no wonder, you have been giving him the finger all nite.

16. @aircon Chizel says: will you tell aircon that although i dislike cats i wouldnt kill one (unless it was armed) and i didnt mean him or his pussies any malice.. as he seems to be ignoring me

If you are then make friends :Happy: or I will set @Ducbird on you :Wideyed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. thats why i have the finger out! no its not... im not out to upset anyone. did i tell ya me gran was a mac millan?

18. oh shit, from the clan macmillan?

19. Just a quick "bump" reminder for those whose experience of the Forum has been lacking in enjoyment.

You know it makes sense!

• Useful Useful x 1

20. Speak for yourself MR
    Plenty to keep one amused
    Just cross your t's and dot your I's

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information