1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hrh The Duke And The Council..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Maybe hiding the contraband;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. The news says he couldn’t see due to the sun and he pulled out in front of the other car on the main road...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Photos in the paper today of his identical replacement car being delivered today :rolleyes:
    And a picture of the Queen driving her Range Rover yesterday on public roads with no seat belt. Mmmm, so she’ll be prosecuted then :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. As he has admitted liability,a straight forward insurance claim and card from the queen at christmas:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. It says she doesn’t need a driving licence too :blush:

6. One rule for them and one rule for us:mad:

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. can we make our mind up..

• Like Like x 1
  9. All initial reports said the following...

“Philip had a passenger in his car, but the palace did not identify the person. It is likely the prince was travelling with a protection officer, a standard security procedure for Britain’s senior royals.”

This now seems to have changed.

10. So it seems a dodery old guy didn't look properly and pulled out in front of a family. Doddery old guy just shy of 100 admits fault. Nations newspapers are full of sympathy for doddery old guy? WTF. Imagine if it was the otherway around - the woman would be in jail.

If he had rammed me, I'd be on the 'phone looking for a knighthood, some sparkly baubles and timeshare options in palaces & castles!

#30 Jez900ie, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. It also says compulsory driving licences were required from 1935 when the Prince was only 14. The Palace said he has a licence but would not answer if he had actually taken and passed a test :eyes: perhaps you can look into this if you are high enough in your organisation :thinkingface:

13. person check please.........
    Surname windsor
    first name phillip......

can you image the alarm bells banging off!!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I really don't think we should be discussing this until a proper cover-up has been arranged.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Crap Crap x 1
  15. You might get a promotion :joy:

16. did i tell you i had retired?:zzz::beer::scream::punch:££££££££££££££.....

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nope but I thought as much with your office window shots :bucktooth: v.lazy btw

18. I wouldn’t want to be the copper who says “ your RH, can you please blow into this, please don’t stop until I tell you too”

19. Wonder if they carried out an eyesight test on him.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information