1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hrh The Duke And The Council..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Jan 18, 2019.

1. phil.JPG
    Meanwhile Lizzie and Phil are both photographed driving without seatbealts on public roads within 48hours of the crash. Don't worry the police are having appropriate words with them both. I hope I get an appropriate words option instead of a fine or endorsements next time too!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Apparently he passed.

3. Surprise surprise....

• Like Like x 1
  4. I know of three other accidents caused by pensioners (two resulted in very serious injuries, one luckily in just vehicle damage) and in none of these was there a prosecution. From my viewpoint the non-prosecution of a pensioner looks standard practice, and his Royal status has made no difference.

Whether the Council decided to change their mind on the value of speed cameras as a result is another question of course!

5. I don't know about the Duke, but isn't the Queen immune to prosecution?

• Agree Agree x 3

6. Doesn't seem fair.

I should sue.

7. If the Queen is indeed immune to prosecution how come so many Queens have ended up be-headed then ? lol.. x

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. King Charles I thought he was immune from prosecution, but he later found otherwise.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Driving offences, was it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. He dangerously exceeded his limits

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. They should stick their hands in their deep pockets and help out the failing NHS the tight bastards.
    If and when Brexit goes through can we start the celebrations by publicly be-heading the pair of them, or maybe we could have a national vote on it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Harsh - but fair!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Or even, two national votes on it, a referendum and then a People's Vote!

Huzzah!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. deffo, especially if the prosecution lawyers during the trial convinced the jury that beheading would be the best form of rehabilitation. it would make him bigger better stronger faster.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Look, just vote them out next time

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I like the Queen. :upyeah:She’s great. A proper head of State, full of decorum, not like that orange panda eyed, hamburger eating, Putin puppet eejit out west. :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Well there is a considerable price difference...

18. Yep, Queenie is cheaper and better value for money. For instance, how many tourists visit USA because the Donald is in residence?

OMG, if I’m not careful I’ll start another Civil War, Royalists v Roundheads ;)

19. £86 Million per annum vs no salary. Both have considerable travel perks, (though Trump doesn't have a train) both hire their families, and free accomodation included in the package...

• Like Like x 1
  20. The CPS says it decided that it would not be in the public interest to prosecute the duke.
    phil.jpg

Well who would have guessed? Philboy is not charged, won't go to jail and will collect £200!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47236607

Do Not Sell My Personal Information