1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huawei P9 For Sale

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by repoman, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huawei warranty.png IMG_20180223_181531 - Copy.jpg IMG_20180223_181539 - Copy.jpg IMG_20180223_181716 - Copy.jpg IMG_20180223_181901 - Copy.jpg IMG_20180223_182114 - Copy.jpg ]
    For sale my Huawei P9 phone, only selling due to me buying a Huawei mate 9.

This phone is in absolutely mint condition bar one tiny mark above the volume button which I have just noticed after taking the case off, I have no idea how it got there so I have included a photo of it.
    Spigen case included but I have taken the screen protector off as it had marks on it (clearly doing it's job).
    I bought this phone due to it having a Leica camera with twin lense which takes fantastic photo's and has replaced my camera now.
    I have checked the expiry date of the manufacturers warranty and it has just over 12 months remaining, the phone is unlocked and has no contract attached to it as it was bought sim free.
    I don't want to list all the specs of the phone as it's easier to Google for them

I'm looking for £180 including insured and signed for delivery

Any questions please PM me, see attached photo's.

Thanks
    Paul

2. SOLD, moderators can you please close the thread

Thanks
    Paul

3. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information