1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard 1100 Ecu Flash/ Remap Help

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Denton8655, Dec 20, 2016.

1. When I had my stock one on BSD's dyno it was running super lean upto 8k then it went super rich. 84hp and 71ft ... just installed full 100 mm trumpets and big k&n filters and catless system and MIVV pipe Christ it's fruity will be back on the dyno soon should see mid 90's and more torque ... revs like billo now as well

2. Jen had had her 796 remapped
    She had Leo Vince de-cat , Termi's and racing ECU , the re-map made a big difference to the feel of the bike , pulled a lot better after the flash .
    The guy we used uses his own program with auto tune so it's always fine tuning it's self .
    http://www.hilltopmotorcycles.co.uk

3. CJS did my hyp evo, leo decat, MWR airbox mod & std cans(blasphemy) made 95hp & 74 whatever of torque. My other half has a monster evo with termis & a reflash, if you can afford the extra have the full custom remap, there is a big difference. Reflash is a big improvement over std. But custo job is phenominal. Just my experience.

4. Yeah Jen's was custom mapped on his Dyno , only way to go really

Do Not Sell My Personal Information