1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard 1100 Oil Lines.

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by comfysofa, Apr 24, 2017.

• Useful Useful x 1
  1. Yeah..I think thatsx a generic file pic....I think that one is of brake lines.....the leap of faith is the line lengths (there are two ways of running them but I think I'm OK....when I got home from work I roughly offered them up they look like theyre about right.

2. post a pic when you get them fitted - keen to see how they look on! :upyeah::cool::upyeah:

3. Absolutely. I'll be adding to my fettling thread...

4. Where is the fettling thread? - i can't navigate these effin forum things ffs too old!!

5. I started a thread just after I bought of all the thing that I wanted to sort out on it...

6. It's quite long...

7. Awfully colourful aren't they.

8. I did ask for all red fittings tbh....but not too worried...

• Like Like x 1
  9. IMG_0030.JPG Thanks for the tip Andy - love my new all black hoses and hardware ;)

10. Wow - you got an sc project cooler...ive been looking for one of those for years....

11. They have them in stock on their website ;)

12. Yeah - how much are they....!! and more to the point any performance upgrade - do they run cooler?

13. Just over £300 delivered. The surface area is greater, so cooling will increase. Cool factor also increases, as the stock item is plain fugly! They come bare ali, so I etch primed and then satin blacked mine. 1/2 hour's work ;)

14. Got me tempted....!!!!

15. They are beautifully made. Virtually identical to NCR, but well under half the price. The curve in the rad is pretty trick. I love it. But then I'm an accessory whore... :joy:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information