1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard 950 Test

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by duke63, Jan 27, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for that! :upyeah: - I've got an 821SP, I'm now tempted....

3. Great new video
    2019 DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 950, WORLD EXCLUSIVE! ,Test ride and first impressions
    http://flip.it/rXv4gB

4. I'm a little confused as to why the journo in the first article keeps referring to the 950 as the "third generation" Hypermotard? Surely the evolution is: aircooled, 821, 939, 950. By that logic, it must be fourth gen... or am I missing something?

5. Ducati knocked off 25mm off height from the last model.
    I’m 5 foot 8 inches tall and could tip toe the 939 sp, so this new height will be great for those of us that are vertically challenged.

#8 jose, Jan 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. 939 isnt considered an evolution, pretty much exact same except euro 4

7. The review did state that was on twisty steep mountain roads getting absolutely rinsed by journalists. Not a leisurely commute to work

8. I sure hope I can do 120 round trip, as I will be using it mostly for commuting during the week.

9. What's the 939 the same as then? Confused... please enlighten. Cheers

10. 939 is the same bike as the 821, just with engine changes to comply with euro 4. Oh... And it has a gear indicator on the dash.

11. I'm pretty confident that after I've test rode the SP I'll be chopping in the Tuono factory o_O

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wont you miss the 70hp?!

13. Nah, just bought a 2018 RSV4RF last weekend :)

14. Strange how a completely new engine and other revisions such as new electronics, Öhlins forks (SP) etc do not warrant being called another generation. For it to be "next gen", does a Hyper have to have a new chassis?

15. So far, everyone is really impressed with the 950 and 950 SP.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information