1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard - Discontinued?

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Bartebde, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Soooo, a great response would have been: of course they are making a 2019 Hyper?
    I’m at a loss as to what you are doing here as you have had the answer which is indeed factual.
    If you now deem the answer unanswerable until November and just argue about it then why ask in the first place? :)

2. You have given me nothing but false information.. What do you really expect of me?? I simply asked a question then spoke to different dealers who all said the same thing, nobody knows at the moment... Do you really want me to believe that you and only you know the facts about next years bikes? Seriously, are you the CEO of Ducati? Obviously not.
    Whatever is going on with you trying to give false information, I am out of this thread.. You are a complete fool misleading people.
    Enjoy writing in space bud cause I am over and out..

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Can ou explain it to me? :thinkingface: I haven't a clue! :confused:

4. Cool, the even rarer Hyperstrada may be another appreciating asset. :) I was thinking of selling after my Italy trip, I might just keep her hanging about now.

It's that nice, I jizz all over it every time I see it**. :blush:

IMG_6394.JPG

**In bad taste? :worried:

5. I'd guess they wouldn't flip a coin on 1st Nov. I'd hazard they have been deliberating this for months/years.

6. Just to apply a bit of balance to this thread....lets assume they pull the plug tomorrow...no more hyper 939's.

1. There'll be a load of spares that will be in their supply chain.
    2. The 939 engine platform is used across a range of other bikes. So, probably even longer for engine spares. It shares God knows how many parts with the 821 too.

Case in point. My 1100evo sp. Just had a complete engine rebuild, ground up. No spares were hard to find everything was available, even upgraded parts ( Shell bearing upgrade for the mains ). A 2010 Hypermotard with an engine platform I think 5 years older than that. If I'm looking for spares ill order new if I need to...ive no issues yet, just ordered the rubber rad mount for the oil cooler....took a couple of weeks to turn up...cos its probably used elsewhere on something. I'd say the hardest thing to find is bodywork. You can still order it I think but again I've seen second hand parts available. I may need a sleeve for the swing arm....checked with the local Ducati dealer...in stock Italian side 2 weeks delivery.

If you want a 939 Evo sp go get one, a brand spanker may be harder to find now but will make it that bit more rarer. I plan on keeping mine for the foreseeable future.

7. That's giant seagull shit :thinkingface:

8. Everyone knows (well everyone in the factory) :)
    The CEO of Ducati: My source knows him well :yum
    @Loz can you translate perhaps :thinkingface:

9. Happy to help. Elise, you're a poopyhead.

Not sure how this is relevant to the thread, you've already answered all the questions, thanks to (your date with) Tim.

10. I thought him being one of yours you could help him understand how things work in the real world :thinkingface:

11. What? WTH you on about this time?

And when did you get back to the real world? You should have said. We should meet up, have blat and a curry.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. :innocent:

13. You're a giant seagull :eek:

14. Sssshhhhh!!!! o_O

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Looks like I've got the last of the lineage then :upyeah:

I'll keep it then.... Nothing else catches my eye... I'm enjoying it

• Like Like x 2
  16. Which is the whole point.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ^^^^^^

18. Had mine out yesterday and was thinking that it's all you ever need for the road. :motorcycleduc:

19. Yes, I too were out hypering yesterday... Blatting over the Pately bridge back roads on a bike built for it

• Like Like x 1
  20. I was out on my 939 SP yesterday across the Lancs and Yorks dales, it’s an absolute weapon. Just had the full Termi fitted and suspension set up at TW Suspension, amazing bike.

My last bike was 1290 Superduke Special Edition modded to the hilt and throwing out 175 rwhp, I go faster on the Hypermotard . . .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information