1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard - Discontinued?

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Bartebde, Aug 10, 2018.

1. What price is full Termi ?

2. I think it’s about £1800 all in

3. And then in MCN today; spy shots of the new Euro 5 Hyperstrada!

(Which looks a bit more like the original aircooled bikes)

The plot thickens......!

4. #conspiracytheory number 1. Its a test mule for the new super sport engine.....

5. Heavier, quieter, more expensiver. :(

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Any pics :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. You were talking about the Hyper 939SP and even posted a 2019 version in post number 4 :rolleyes: they have discontinued it, finished, final, no more, dead as a donut... :yum Your American dealers said they hadn't, they have...

Now if you had said are they making a new Hyper in 2019, totally different, you might have got a different answer. You poopy boy :poop:

I thought you had run off crying anyoo so what you doing here at all :blush: wonder what November will bring :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. You are a wack job, seriously.. Discontinued, discontinued, discontinued.. Really!! What a joke.

10. Go back and read your post silly boy :rolleyes: or get someone to read it for you perhaps :thinkingface:

11. It's ok, you already proved yourself to be a load of false information.. Discontinued, great input dude!! You have friends that know everything , right? Maybe you should get your information elsewhere..

12. Fake News!

Let's #MDFGA!

13. What's a whack job? :confused:

14. It's a mafia hit.

You are welcome.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Is there a Mafia hit out on Hexie now? o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Helloooo o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I'm in love with my 939SP :heart:

Only covered 255 miles in the bone dry so far, so first service still not completed, but I've had a grin on my face all the way :p

18. Nice. Quite tempted myself.....

19. I'm going to assume that the same fate applies to the Hyperstrada as well then?, and on that basis I'm wrapping my in cotton wool and putting it in the loft as week speak and ill just wait until someone decides in 10 years its a "cult bike" ...!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information