1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Gallery

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Clocked up 1000km. Time for the first service.
    IMG_8899.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. So I brought the SP in August, collected the bike on August 26th, the long weekend covered 502m, 2nd Sept first service, 6th Sept off on a Euro journey, Total mileage 2037.5m

Gavia.jpg

Geneva.jpg

Hallau.jpg

Home.jpg

Lake Constanz.jpg

Passo Gavia.jpg

Rhine Falls.jpg

Stevlio.jpg

Switzerland.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  3. Took my 939 in for its first service today. This is what I got as a loan bike. :weary: Felt like my knees were up around my ears! Luckily none of my friends saw me.
    IMG_1538.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Bloody chilly out today!.. but still a lovely day for a ride to the seaside! :thumbsup:

IMG_1416.JPG IMG_1417.JPG IMG_1418.JPG IMG_1419.JPG IMG_1420.JPG IMG_1421.JPG IMG_1422.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  5. Another bloody chilly one! Really must try and get out more in the summer!

IMG_1432.JPG IMG_1433.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dave are you from the Lakes or nearby? Be good to hook-up with another Hyper owner.

7. I'll be up devils next year on my hyper

8. went out for a blast...bike sent me a valentines

also...check out that peeling engine paint :/

[​IMG]

9. Hey Redback.... for some reason just seen your reply from last year! aye i live right in the middle of the lakes... out and about most weeks, unless its proper icy... drop me a line if you are heading into the lakes...havent seen any other hypers in the area in the 2.5 years since i got mine

10. Oh crap. How old is the bike?

11. 2 and half years, 15K miles

its had a fair bit of use, all weathers.... will be all mine in July (final PCP payment) might be time to reread the @comfysofa posts on engine coatings...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Xylan all the way!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. 1098 Hyper ;-)

14. Why do ducati's suffer so much with flaking paint on engines? My 09 1100s isn't as bad as this but would have thought they would have rectified the problem 7 years on

15. Yip... Xylan is impervious to pretty well anything... Here's my Ktm motor before and after... 20140715_190836.jpg

And after...

IMG_20141219_164316.jpg

I rode it through December last year... Rain, salt.... Winter weather... And then chucked it back in garage to dry and get really crusty.... And it looks just the same when I washed it down.... It's like permanent acf50

• Like Like x 3

16. I guess that'll be a full engine out, disassembly, to apply the coating? expensive??

17. Yes and yes. Engine rebuild for the Ktm as 600 and 600 for the coating.... Money we'll spent I would say... As it'll never tarnish or discolour...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information