1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Gallery

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Might be another one but was yours on ebay not long back??

2. No I have had that bike from new bought it in July 2007

3. Must have been another one then...there cant be many around like that - is the paintjob from brand new? If it is then that would be pretty rare. (Mines kinda the same thing but sc project racing colours) and yes, mine has been on ebay a few times (each time i never had the cash to get it!)

Edit: just seen your in Lisburn....the one i saw was in the UK....

4. No I had that painted and put all the other stuff on as well have never advertised it cos I know that I would never get anywhere near what I have put into it so it's my 2nd bike now just gets out to the odd show and Sunday run out lol I have done over 22000 miles on it and it's on the same chain and sprockets from new ...

5. Hi Soupy - see your in Lisburn - musty get together for a spin sometime - you heading up to NW200? Were out tonight for a blast - greta weather this evening!

IMG_2021.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. First proper ride out on my new Hyper and its absolutely brilliant!! Hyper SP.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  7. IMG_2099.JPG R

• Like Like x 1
  8. Monday track day with NoLimits[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. Mine isn't completely done yet, been a project for a couple months now, but here are a few shots of where she is in the build.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Waiting for tail tidy, underseat trim pieces in carbon, new lower exhaust can mount, black center bolts for the CNC Racing rearstets and a final large shipment of titanium from Pro Bolt. Can't wait to get it back together

#429 AZBoy, Apr 30, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 9
  10. Looking good. What is the lower exhaust can mount? Do you have a link?

11. If you look closely at the first picture you can see the mounting tab on the exhaust can. With the CNC Racing rearsets, the stock mount isn't long enough. So I did up a drawing and took it to my machinist to have a new one CNC'd from aluminum.

12. Mugged by Harleys at Sammy Miller's this afternoon...

IMG_2365.JPG

13. Here's my Lady.
    Full original (Come mamma Ducati l'ha fatta! :wink:), but for a while...:sunglasses: foto 4.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thought I should get my old Hyper posted online for some fame now its gone...
    New 939 SP arrives tomorrow though! :smilingimp: IMG_0200.JPG IMG_1986.JPG

#434 jareedo27, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  15. 5 Day tour of Scotland - 1300 miles, wild camping and dodging the rain
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  16. IMG_2196.JPG IMG_2209.JPG All clean and ready for the MOT this week. Then a week off to go out and play.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Summer arrived today...

IMG_2490.JPG IMG_2493.JPG IMG_2495.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  18. Masklin....how do you find that screen...keep thinking about getting one...expensive?

19. I like it. For a small frontal area it makes an appreciable difference and higher <cough> speeds far more comfortable.

Can't remember how much it was, if you give Craig at Moto Rapido a call he'll know.

20. #440 HyperStraaaada, May 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information