1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Landed..

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by andyb, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Still think the last of the big air cooled motors were some of the best engines Ducati ever made.

2. Nice.

Been looking for a few weeks now for a naked bike, ready for the warm weather. Was in high 30s here last August and the GS cuts nearly all airflow to the rider for helmet vents, jacket vents. Plus fancy a mental back roads bike. Streetfighter 848 or motard...

3. there you go, all nasty stickers removed, brake and clutch fluids bled.
    Slipper clutch to fit, and a new gold chain with renthal sprockets and carrier cos i can.
    exhaust to matt polish.

IMG_1077.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looking good. What's not to love about an 1100 aircooled Hyper ;)

5. What about those shovels, are they going too? :eyes:

shovel.jpg

6. they might get the small scratches polished out but mirrors are good.........;):motorcycleduc:

7. You won't need mirrors, what's behind is in the past..

8. its good to see the carnage left behind..although im with you ... the bit that is going to hurt you is in front of you!

9. Nice. You’ll have fun on that

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  10. Looks great best colour and you forgot your bins :punch::confused:

11. sorry boss..

12. I should think so :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. You bastids, you've been keeping this a secret... what laughter and fun...................!!!!!:upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::punch:

14. So after cleaning the exhaust, fitting a slipper clutch and tidying up the shite some moron had done went for a ride. came back post had been again and my renthal sprockets and carrier had arrived. Just waiting on a new chain but that'll be here tomorrow so i stripped the old std stuff off and cleaned around the area. built up my carrier and eventually fitted it. So heres a thing...what do you think is wrong here....
    IMG_1081.jpg

15. Tyres are 5 years old :eyes:

16. nope, if they were i would throw them away........

17. It looks a bit too recessed from the pic

18. One of the bikes(suzuki rgv250 2stroker) I bought 5 years ago had nearly new tyres, after I done 2 track days on them, I noticed they are 8 years old Bridgestone BT090. A mate of mine fitted them on his bike and used them for 2 more track days the following year low 55sec. lap times on Brands Hatch with 9 years old tyres.:eek::eek:
    Nice bike BTW :) :upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information