1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Wheelie Crash

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Lazza, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Well u are just leagues above me in wheelie stakes

I'm only a tug up in second, it rises really nicely but haven't managed to go up thru box yet! Was improving on ktm, and was practising often but these heavy landings have put me off again! Sorry I sold the ktm now really!
    Tho can't wait for next yr to get hyper on track and B roads to really get to know her!!

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Soooooo true!

4. Just seen your from Belfast, my wife is from Sligo, being from Belfast explains a lot :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I have an 821 hyper and that lands fine, it may not help your problem tho
    .... but keep practicing lol

6. haha I've just noticed the date on this thread haha

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. Ok I will admit to using less front wheel than rear

No landing issues unless it does a floater over a hump at speed then feels like it could do with a steering damper !

8. It appears that it was my technique! Its not crashing down anymore! ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hypers are made for wheelies full stop ... i normally roll on in 2nd or 3rd then if its a good one 4th. On the way down i open it up more so it comes down not so hard it must work as mines as quite as a bell when the front goes down ... growing old is obligatory growing up is optional im 49 in Feb and love wheelies ....

• Like Like x 1
  10. So true!! But you're a mere spring chicken fella! 52 in April! I love wheelies too I just hope the plod that sees me loves em too!!

She wheelies fine btw!! Lands lovely! Front was too soft fyi !!

11. I think I spotted one of you Hyper guys recently....

love it! Not most of the soundtrack though :/

Do Not Sell My Personal Information