1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotards You Have My Attention..

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by andyb, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Hmmmmm.......

2. Loved my 1100S, whish I'd never sold it.:(
    P5028233.JPG

3. Yip - said that on my last one...this one im keeping....dyno on friday for a tune up after the engine rebuild and light head work...

• Like Like x 1
  4. 1100 for the extra torque and throw an SP kit on it.

BTW not looking for a real world bike by any chance? :p

5. I have an 821 and I love the bike. Yes, they are all different but I think you will be happy whatever you get. They are awesome machines!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I’ve had an 1100S and have my 939 SP for sale and there is no comparison. After the initial shove you get from the 1100 engine it’s as flat as a witches tit. I actually thought it was broke ! The power just dies away so quickly whereas the 939 just keeps going and with the full Termi has as much low down torque as the 1100 pretty much

It’s like choosing between Joan Collins and Keira Knightly

Here is mine, just knocked £1000 off it, cost over £17k to get it in this shape

https://www.vanrooyen-eps.com/current-stock/?make=DUCATI

7. What a fucking sales pitch....!

• WTF WTF x 1
  8. As its a slow time to sell bikes, would you take 10.5k?

9. Thanks for the offer but I’m in no rush and can wait until the spring to sell it, or even keep it.

I think at £11990 it’s a good buy, it’s the cheapest one in the country with that spec.

10. £11500 would buy it

11. Both are great bikes, my last bike was an 1100 evo and currently own a 939. Think of them as hot siblings, both look great, do the same job, but are different. 1100 - Raw and involving, 939 - more refined. Go try them both and see which you like best, theres isnt a wrong choice!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Totally agree. Depends on what you want from it....ive got a z1000 which is butter smooth and easy to ride...which is the reason i own the hyper...

13. How did the Dino work go?

14. Good. As expected. No more peak power but more grunt down the bottom up to 5k.
    CJS0419-ANDY.JPG
    As you can see the near vertical torque at the bottom end....thats why i love the thing... :)

Not seen you for a while....everything ok with you? still got yours??

15. I have a basic Hyperstrada 821 and love it. It doesn't have any fancy suspension and only 110bhp, but it's a great bike.

It's a doddle to ride when I can't be bothered with the focus of a sports bike. Quick enough for the roads and even took me to Italy this year (Not sure if I mentioned it :thinkingface:) I'm sure one of the fire breathing models must be a hoot.

IMG_6353.JPG

16. Can't recall you doing so... :thinkingface:

17. Yeah, I don't think I did. :thinkingface: I'll tell you about it some day. :eyes:

18. In my mind/wallet split the costs on two bikes £5k for the modern bike and the 7k balance on a classic 900SL:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information