1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Hyphenation Point...

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Stephan / GER, Apr 24, 2018.

1. I think he's talking about Nicola Sturgeon again.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. i dont need to bud, you lot do it all for me. like there for instance:upyeah:
    i took from yer post steph that maybe you where talking about parts designed to wear out at a particular time rather than at a particular sacrificial point in there construction, in which case after another read through i would say in some cases yes, tho my experience is in the motor trade.

#22 finm, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Elastic limit?

4. Great looking bike with the black paint additions and overall scheme. Superb!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Easy to fit yourself? I have contacted them to see what I can do for a custom design.

6. Not easy at all. I had an experienced guy do it which costs the same amount of money as the stickers themselves.

7. You mean to say that knowing how to say “guten morgen” and “guten tag” doesn’t make me Proficient in German? BLASPHEMY!

8. I see. I am finding it very hard to find someone who can do it. Prices range from 500+VAT to 1500+VAT. Some don't know what a Panigale is, others want to strip it, others don't. Some are cowboys and the real pros are over 100miles away and charge over £1000!

I would rather do it myself, carefully and not get fleeced, but 4moto havent replied to any of my emails :sob:

9. Please send me a copy of your email request by pm and I will sort it out for you. I paid 250,- EUR btw.

10. These guys might be worth a shot. I’ve used them to wrap a few bikes.

https://www.racebydesign.co.uk/

11. HI Jimmy. Yes I went there, but their design was not what I was after, more suited to Speciale conversions. Very competent on the V4 though so for PPF they would be good.

12. theres about 5 :confused:

13. Just trying to help you out, hence feel free to simply pm me what info you‘d like from them.

• Like Like x 1
  14. This is a beautiful bike!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information