1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’m Home

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Nov 16, 2018.

1. By the way Mrs Marple isn’t a live in girlfriend or an “O pair”
    She’s a mental health support worker who’s on hand 24 hrs a day to keep me on a level and to make sure my new medication is taken and is doing what’s required.. although she’s always telling me off etc she’s a truly wonderful lady who does a fantastic thing by working tirelessly to support the likes of me..

In the hospital I snuck my phone out of the office a few times and returned it before I thought anyone had noticed, but no she had me banged to rights, telling me each time I do it It will cost me an extra day in their care as punishment ..

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Oh I’d luv that TY mte.. I could wear my Juve footie kit for that! They are my Italian footie team, my Sons Italian side are AC Milan..

3. Just checking BIAMF site now....nothing yet....almost karma that it wasnt on last year (seized engine on the hyper)....so now its running better than ever its gotta be on next year :)

4. Yes mte I’m back on it, now taking the heads off etc but it’s slow work for me, concentration is very short mentally so I just have to do a little and then rest a bit, for now anyway.

I won’t name him but one of my mentors it would seem has let me down badly, which is sad, but hey, I’m so determined this build will be my legacy and will become a reality eventually...

Was outbid right in the last 10 seconds for a Haynes 916 manual last night.. Annoying when people outbid you so late but I guess that’s just how it is.. x

• Like Like x 1
  5. I thought I saw you logged in here in the wee hours you naughty noodles

6. Yeah, mainly to keep an eye on you DB to see if you were two timing your luv for me to other DF members.. x

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. Good to see youre getting on with my engine;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Hello Noods, good to have you back matey. Stick with it pal.

Keith.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information