1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’ve Become Bored With Moto Gp.. Is There A Helpline For Such Symptoms?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by NOODS X, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Yeah right:punch:;)

2. Mmmm, Quartararo would have been 12 - Rossi Haters and Rossi Fan Boys, makes for a good debate o_O

3. The main man Himself knows his days are numbered in racing at the top level & his warm up this morning was rubbish.

4. I do this with mxgp and pretty much everything on telly lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do you reckon Marquez still
    Has a poster of Rossi on his bedroom wall?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. It didn’t seem to work no matter what I tried tbf.. if I went for it from the off I’d risk burn out, or even worse blisters on me rubber.. A more relaxed start, and I risked someone breaking from the pack, brushing me aside and taking my position, up top.

I tried slick rubber, rubber with treads and even different manufacturers rubber but nothing worked..

In the end there was really no other choice, we swapped team mates, yep straight swap, like for like, friends were now bitter rivals..

I have to say mind that although my new ride is a slightly older spec model
    It really seems to suit my riding style much more, handles nicely and better balanced with a great chassis that weighs far less than the previous construction and, critically, costs far less to maintain..

Another big change for me is a lot less need for aggressive right hand action, which can lead to a very sore blistered palm, even with regulation gloves in use..

Yep, all in all a far better package.

Seems sometimes a change of mount/ride is the only way to go..

X

• Like Like x 1
  7. With dried Jizz on it :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Spanish jizz like paella lil

9. lets not talk about a few years ago, what about the now, have you seen todays gp.....our exact scenario plays out,, young rider versus old rider, factory versus satellite...

10. Christ, MM enjoyed that didn't he?? I've never seen him so emotional. Guess it was a culmination of Rossi trying to bully him yesterday and get the home crowd hysterical.
    And I'm not a Rossi hater. I think he's been absolutely amazing for the sport. I used to love watching his tussles with Biaggi, Stoner, Gibernau et al. 'Used' being the object word here. He still has a good pace but can't joust anymore. His podium hopes now rely upon the young guns ahead of him falling in battle. I think this'll be his last year. His stats speak for themselves. He'll be a big loss to the MotoGP grid.

11. Hats off to the satellite teams & what this means is this will keeps the factory ones on their toes.:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information