1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’ve Only Gone And Braved The Shave, For Our “biscuit.. “

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NOODS X, Aug 16, 2019.

1. My deepest sympathies and caring thoughts to you. It sounds like you and your sister shared mutual admiration, respect and love for each other. What a gift for those of us fortunate enough to experience that in this life.
    :heart:

2. Lovely stuff Noods, as we get older, I’m finding that the people in & around our life are all that really matter.

• Agree Agree x 1

3. Bald that’s the one :)
    That’s good to know noodle doodle

4. Thank you Faith, luvly words from a luvly lady and beautiful friend.. xx

5. Well said mte and TY for your thoughts x

6. Noods, sorry to hear about your Sis. One day I hope we have a cure for all forms of Cancer

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. TY mte..yes I truly hope so..x

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chatting with our luvly DB last night..

Was telling her how we said goodbye to our Biscuit on Friday by way of a celebration..

Though I wanted to I didn’t do a speech, it’s just my thing ..

Instead, wearing a pink floppy hat from biscuits collection ( not my choice obv)
    I played her acoustic guitar with a small amp and sang Pinks’s “ Who knew” which was her favourite..

It was the first time for me in front of an audience, ( non paying ) but the audience was asked by Mum to please donate at the end depending on how well they thought I did..

TBH if it wasn’t the fact that potentially decent money would be donated to Biscuits charity I don’t think I could have done it as my nerves were destroying me, but, from the first chord played I was up and away, eyes closed thinking of her I gave it my all..

Weird but when I finished there was silence, I opened my eyes and saw her Mum and Sister with tears rolling down their cheeks although they were smiling.. then with what seemed like forever the audience started to applaud and began standing too ..

I must admit at that point I struggled to hold back too but, it felt like I was once more totally alone when I stood up but afterwards it felt like I had so many more friends willing me to carry on, especially for Biscuit for she so luved life..
    As Pink would sing in Who Knew..

“ i’ll Keep you locked in my head until we meet again”

Biscuit and NOODS together forever x

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information