1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Like This..

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Gimlet, Nov 11, 2017.

1. The exhaust is the main thing most likely to be lost on the journey from concept to production, so you’ll like it in the end :yum

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. He's more than half-way to buying one already. Mark my words.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hey - i will make an admission....i had the pics and thought "well, fuck me, they might have actually got something right..!"

Couple of indian bikes at some show (id say about 18 months/2 years ago) and they'd essentially streetfightered 2 of them but with good state of the art stuff that us europeans would put on bikes.....FGRT forks TTX rear, Brembo stoppers etc etc and they looked really good...be fucked if i could find the pics again....now, off you go, run away quietly and dont return without them...!

4. Hot weather making you tetchy?

5. I like the flat-track style. Not everything from the US has to be Europeanised to make it worthwhile. We managed alright with rock and roll Krispy Kremes.

I do think though that they should bare in mind its going to be ridden on tarmac not a cinder circuit so 17" wheels that will take proper sports rubber and some flatter bars would make it practical. Everything else I'd leave as it is.

What's really going to ruin it as a Euro/Westminster Stasi-approved number plate hanger. The yanks have got that right as well. They don't deface their bikes with hideous foot-long plastic brackets. If a letterbox plate tucked up under the fender is good enough for them it's good enough for us.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Oh contrare....air conditioned office with a server room next door with fridge like conditions...lovely..!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Meh...I kinda tend to speak my mind (a little bit too much sometimes I'll totally admit). Tend to prefer stuff thats had a bit of thought put into it....ducs obviously....ktms (angular but with style and purpose) Kawasaki not so much but my z1ooo being an exception (still love the thing after 4 years)...stuff I hate: 90% of triumphs line up...they ran out of design ideas 50 years ago and are still dragging along with that. The speed and street the only ones acceptable. American stuff: lazily put together, usually made of pig iron and again trading on looks from 50 odd years ago...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information