1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I May Come Back With A Diavel

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by bluey, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Th Xdiavel is awesome! You'll love it :upyeah:

Prior to delivery, I would 100% insist that the dealer has completed the Ducati "recall" on the rear brake, which means installing new brake lines. It can be a hassle for the dealer but costs them nothing (Ducati pays for it). See this thread, and the Technical Service Bulletin is SRV-TSB-19-012. These new brake lines are essential.

While the Xdiavel is brilliant, with excellent handling, the rear shock is the only thing that isn't perfect. You might want to factor in a suspension setup or, if you're feeling flush, Nitron offers two shocks specifically for the Xdiavel.

Once upon a time, it was a problem to find luggage for the Xdiavel. Nowadays, good luggage options exists (e.g. Hepco & Becker and Kriega's Xdiavel fit kit).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Excellent thank. Im collecting it later after work and have just left a message re the rear brake recall. It at Rider, Bridgewater, so a large dealer, fingers crossed they can sort it if not already done. Cant wait now, kid in a sweet shop!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I love it!
    And.... I spotted this. BONUS!

IMG-20200622-WA0009.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Who was it who said dont forget yer leathers chaps? Well.

Im still wearing the same kit, except, I did a 400 mile round trip today, no aches and pains, no stops except at my half way meeting. Its fookin epic. 150 torquay horses on tap and cruiser style, fook me, fun is not even close. Its mental!

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information