1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Miss My 998

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Italianstallion, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Same company as we buy any bike .co.uk 'not' we buy any bike .com btw - they buy cheap and sell cheap and have a large turn over, some report poor after sales but they are all about a quick flip...

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Sold mine on a whim always regret it to add to the pain I see the bike at least once a week it looks and sounds amazing

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I wasn’t a million miles off but same thing anyway I’d say, I seen what traders buy bikes at off the public it’s very easy to still put it up for sale at hq and make a good profit while selling at a very good price, a quick flip times by many is a good do, as exige is saying, so not necessarily a bad place to buy a bike just be on your guard do the checks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I sold mine cos I was pissed off that it had a flat battery and I was in a funny old mood and weren’t thinking straight.
    Impulsive fool.
    In my defence I did have a lot on my mind though.

5. Hitman?

6. Me too, I was fine before the internet, Kay’s catalogues bra section ruled.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Great universal was the catalogue my old dear had and Grattans lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I bought my 848 from them a few years ago. Decent enough to deal with but admittedly, there’s always a small risk imvolved. Comes with warranty and if serviced after buying don’t think you’ll go far wrong

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information