1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iannone Fifth After A Front Row Start - Hernandez Finishes Tenth

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by mattmccabebrown, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Pramac Racing Team ends a positive weekend at Misano.

Andrea Iannone equaled his best result of the season and finished the race fifth and so did Yonny Hernandez, ending tenth.
    At the start Andrea Iannone was overtaken by Rossi (winner of the day) and Marquez. He managed to keep the fourth position until the seventh lap when after a slight contact with Pedrosa he was passed by Pedrosa andDovizioso too. Andrea ended the race fifth after the crash of Marquez. The first few laps were difficult for the Italian rider, but was able to find a good rhythm, almost the same as the riders in front of him. This race is a good preview for the last races. In the overall standings Andrea is at 92 points like A. Espargaro.
    Yonny Hernandez was the author of a good race that has allowed him to bring home some points and finish in the top ten. From the start Yonny has fought with Crutchlow and A. Espargaro for the tenth position he eventually gained also thanks to the crash of the Spaniard. Yonny is satisfied with his performance in general and is pleased to have obtained consistent results. Now ready for Aragon to be repeated!
    Andrea Iannone (Pramac Racing)
    “I knew I could not fight with Jorge and Vale, I tried anyway. With a full tank it was hard to ride. Unfortunately I found my rhythm a bit late because at the end I was riding on the same times as Dani and Dovi. Andrea’s bike was slightly faster than mine and was able to stay up with Pedrosa. My engine was not at its full potential but we knew it before the race that he had a less power. I am satisfied with this result, it is our lowest distance from the first rider this year and this confirm’s the improvements. It’s a good result and it’s a good thing for the future.”
    Yonny Hernandez (EnergyT.I. Pramac Racing)
    “I’m thrilled to be able to finish in the top ten again! I had a good race with Crutchlow and I managed to stay with him until the tires started to drop. I have to work hard on the final part of the race and the tire life. This was a great weekend for me, I want to thank my team for all the work they have done. I can not wait to arrive at Aragon: there it will be a year that I race with the Ducati and Pramac Racing Team. “

Read the whole post here.

2. Spoiler Alert! ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information