1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If A Bike Shop Goes Bust With Your Bike In It

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dirty Leeds, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Panic? I said slight concern, let’s keep this in proportion it’s a forum we chat, I’m asking opinion as I know knowledgeable sensible folk will post that’s the beauty of here, it has been proven yet again by the above posts that the community is knowledgeable and caring enough to help me, I’m a van driver not at all wealthy and am been cautious by asking advice the shop in question is in no way as far as I know in any trouble....bit like nick Leason and bearings...:)

Appreciate everyone’s help and advice, maybe panic is the word? But I don’t feel panic just caution.

2. I'm always nervous handing over the hard earned. It's natural.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. but you didn't answer the question i asked?If there is some suggestion the bike shop is about to go under then surely you wouldn't buy from them so I'm trying to find out, what is the basis for your concern and so far, it appears nothing?

4. Mate leave it :upyeah:

5. He answered...
    'the shop in question is in no way as far as I know in any trouble'

Now go get them pesky liberals :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Slightly off topic but, I had a sander in for repair and the dealer went bust whilst it was there. Receivers came in and I never saw it or any money again.
    And I agree with Mr Cream, pay for it it by credit card, should give you far better protection.
    p.s. You only have to pay one penny off by credit card and your protected.

7. The Duke told him so. :rolleyes:

8. Thank you, exactly my point its not just it’s a motorbike it’s an item in premises then an issue arises as I cannot collect it yet, Mrs phoned up today to sort it but couldn’t get through on phone should have popped down the nearest pub to the shop to find sales.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information