1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If You Had A Time Machine.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Zhed46, Jan 26, 2021.

1. and death before the age of 40, earlier than that if you cut yourself
    That's just crazy talk ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. hello heather. wanna see my weapon?

3. Only if it’s made of chocolate

4. it might be made of chocolate, but its still capable of one shot per three seconds...

5. Her response was filmed

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. meh, her loss.

7. It would be the best twenty seconds of her week, isn't that right?

8. Hernados successes came from a combination of many things, not least of which the contribution of La Malinche. Her name is still used to this day as a common insult.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. And that also includes finding and lighting a fag afterwards

10. Back to 1980 when I was just breaking 20 for me if I can know what I know now.

I dont want to be anywhere else, just back to the 80's when I was a love God to women (lol) and had some of the meanest (motor) bikes in the area :D

I still have bikes, but I am not 20 anymore, and deffo no love god, not even a love peasant now :(

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. 20 seconds? i aint planning on being gready.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. I think mid 90s, just before Apple and Google shares went mental.

13. 25th May 1995.....

That’s the day before I got married.....

Then I’d do a runner :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Late sixties. Sex, drugs, rock n roll, Nortons and Triumphs. Maybe somewhere a bit warmer than the UK though, maybe around Nice :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. where’s mine :thinkingface:

16. Some years ago I watched this documentary..
    http://film.society.tripod.com/nzffs/and-first-contact.htm
    and in it, the brothers bought a pig from the tribe and then donated it to the tribe as a feast gift. One of the brothers pointed a rifle at the pig's head and shot it at close range. The tribe took off like greyhounds and remained in fear and awe of this " fire stick". If you ever get a chance to see the documentary, it really is worth a look.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Lol! Just shout if you want one and I’ll drop you one on my way to work!

• Love You Love You x 1
  18. Here it is

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. I read a book called the last true explorer by a guy called Phillip Temple who went deep into the jungle of Western New Guinea and had to live with and deal with the indigenous people. It was amazing in so many ways. Trying to understand and deal with primitive customs and beliefs was really all too much for most people and it was only sheer luck that kept him alive on more than one occasion.
    One of the things that happened was he discovered a DC3 that had crashed into a mountain on it's way north from australia during wartime. He scaled some sheer rock to get to it, and took the dogtags with him to give their american familys some closure.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I once knew a very interesting half-Samoan/white NZ woman who had been orphaned as a child but then adopted by Christian missionaries. She spent most her childhood growing up around/with the hill tribes in Papua New Guinea (or one of the nearby islands) and she had some tales to tell. She was incredibly intelligent and witty, could speak about 10 languages and was fabulously wealthy with no apparent source (she also looked like Penelope Cruz and had a wickedly mischievous glint in her eye). It’s a pity we lost contact as she was one of the most remarkable people I’d ever known.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information